End of 2nd Week:
1. Had only 1 glass of wine this week after leaving room for two
2. trained every other day until Saturday (yesterday). Had a pinched nerve in my neck, so took an extra day off, but I'm heading out at 7 tonight for training, so mostly every other day this week
3. Walked 30 minutes every day this week
4. Only starches after 6 pm were Friday night out with Darlene and Blush and then had popcorn last night before bed.
Updated goals: Will only have popcorn once per month and will more often than not, have it before 6 PM. This means early afternoon movie watching. A better choice for a movie snack for me is celery with almond butter or Sun butter. I'm a popcorn addict. However, I'm fully aware that it's very hard to digest and it turns to sugar to easily. Not as quickly as rice mind you, but quick enough. Plus then there's teh salt which then retains water for a day or so, so having popcorn the night before a weigh in is not a good idea as It would add an extra 2 pounds of water for sure.
Goals this week:
1. Train every other day
2. no starches after 6 pm.
3. Walk 30 minutes every day
4. Limit myself to two glasses of wine this week at Phil's party
Possible Challenges: Thursday night is our monthly vegetarian meet up and we're going out for supper. Darlene and I just talked about making it a challenge to see if we can eat no starches and also, limit our soy and wheat gluten products that always make us feel like shit the next day. Wheat's bad enough, but concentrated Wheat Gluten is a really dumb idea. Tastes good mind you, but always makes us feel shitty.
Weight In: drop of 2.5% body fat, increase in weight by half a pound