I lost 5.4lbs this week and my body fat stayed the same. I was a bit surprised by not losing any weight last week as I stuck to my plan. I am assuming some of the weight loss is from the week before (as maybe I was retaining water or something).
Jan 14th to 20th Goals:
1. Do all exercises suggested by my Physiotherapist. Did about 80% of the exercises. I strained my back at the gym so I laid low for a few days.
2. Walk or do yoga 6 days this week. Did about 4 days this week then strained my back so stopped until back felt better. I sped up my walk which I think my back was not ready for.
3. Plan next weeks food on my weekly meal planner spreadsheet. Done
4. Focus on not making my daily meals repetitive. I will mix it up more. Had some unexpected personal stuff come up and I found I reverted to my old ways. I'd say the last couple days of the week, I ate same 5 meals.
Jan 21st to 27th Goals:
1. Do all exercises suggested by my Physiotherapist.
2. My back feels better so I will walk or do yoga 6 days this week.
3. Plan next weeks food on my weekly meal planner spreadsheet.
4. Focus on not making my daily meals repetitive. I will mix it up more.
I still struggle some days with the above goals so I am repeating last weeks goals. I ate healthy this week. Absolutely no junk food.
6.0 - current morning urine pH level ----- 5.5 original morning urine pH level