Comment posted Recipe: Garlic Herb Marinated Vegetables by Julie.
This recipe inspired me to go buy a Weber and start grillin
I avoided the crunchy carrot problem by making each skewer all the same kind of vegetable; that way I could adjust the cooking time for each. Great, mouthwatering recipe, thanks!
Recent comments by Julie
- Recipe: Mulligatawny Soup
I made this last night, and it was pure goodness! Thanks Darlene!
- Poll: When Do You Find Time For Exercise?
I exercise first thing in the morning for many reasons:
1) My resistance is low. Brain… foggy…
2) Nothing has happened yet that could seem more important.
A thousand things could keep me from going at lunch!
3) Empty stomach, burn more fat.
4) Nice to get it out of the way and sail through my day kinda proud of myself.
5) My energy level is higher for the rest of the day after exercising so the earlier I workout, the longer I get to enjoy that feeling.
powered by SEO Super Comments