Rob, I’m looking closely at LED lighting here too. Still a little pricey, but a lot less power hungry.
As for the worm bin, try to keep it close to the kitchen.
Scott also commented
- Thanks Jason. Good link – just looking through the site now.
Recent comments by Scott
- Out of Your Comfort Zone
Nice one Christina. Great advice.
- 10 Ways To Inspire a Concious Kitchen
Nice post Christina. #9 is particularly relevant in my case – I eat anything that isn’t nailed down
- Monitoring Your Energy Usage
Tripled? Ouch! I suspect it’s more than just the heater. What other devices are in the room?
- 5 Ways to Save Money With Your Kettle
- Solar Technology in the Streets
Andre, that’s great to hear (the solar devices, not the energy crisis). Hope we see many more in the next few years.
powered by SEO Super Comments