Rob, I’m looking closely at LED lighting here too. Still a little pricey, but a lot less power hungry.
As for the worm bin, try to keep it close to the kitchen.
Scott also commented
- Thanks Jason. Good link – just looking through the site now.
Recent comments by Scott
- Out of Your Comfort Zone
Nice one Christina. Great advice.
- 10 Ways To Inspire a Concious Kitchen
Nice post Christina. #9 is particularly relevant in my case – I eat anything that isn’t nailed down
- Monitoring Your Energy Usage
Tripled? Ouch! I suspect it’s more than just the heater. What other devices are in the room?
- 5 Ways to Save Money With Your Kettle
- Solar Technology in the Streets
Andre, that’s great to hear (the solar devices, not the energy crisis). Hope we see many more in the next few years.