Comment posted Is Your Drinking Water Killing You? by Michele.
Ok, I think I might have solved my confusion. I went to my trusty local organic health food store. There they sell STEAM DISTILLED water. When I mentioned I had seen 5 gallon jugs of water at my local grocery store saying Distilled Water but it also (in fine print) said filtered by reverse osmosis…the health food store owner looked a little confused as to her understanding…that is not distilled water.
So now my local organic health food store is my source of distilled water.
Michele also commented
- I have to admit…I am confused. I went to the local Food Basics this morning to purchase some Distilled water. I found a large water container that said distilled on it. When I read closer…it said the water was filtered with Reverse Osmosis…how can it be called distilled and reverse osmosis at the same time?
- I am drinking Water Depot Reverse Osmosis water. I used to use a Brita filter for my tap water. Now I am nervous…very nervous.
Recent comments by Michele
- My Son Sees Dead People
Z, so you do not speak to God? If so, does she answer? And if she does, how do you know it is not a demon?
You follow a bible that was written by men 200 years after Jesus’s death. How do you know it was not written by demons and you aren’t even walking…you are running into there trap? The bible has been translated many a time…maybe it was translated by demons?
Right now you are probably saying, “Blasphemy!” Well, what you call blasphemy, I call thinking for myself. An unchallenged opinion is not worth having.
Very intriguing argument, Z – but it sounds judgmental…wait, isn’t that a sin?
- 5 Items You Buy At The Grocery: Comment Poll
1. baby spinach
2. I usually avoid this area but if I had to, it would be some sort of non-wheat bread
3. chicken (dark meat)
4. frozen berries
Thanks Danni and B.
Thanks for your comment. I am glad you can shed more light on the topic.
I fully admit I have limited knowledge on swinging but it is a topic I was curious about – and thought others might be as well.
I am sorry if my article implied that I thought swingers are bad people – as I do not think they are. It is just a life style I can’t see myself living. No judgment but just not for me.
If there is anyone else that can tell us more about what swinging is really like, I would love to read your comments.
- Recipe: African Peanut Stew
My boyfriend and I made this stew for the first time tonight and it was awesome! Didn’t have chili sauce on hand but will use it the next time we make this recipe. Great stew, Darlene!